Front Desk Executive Responsibilities:
- Lead service at the front desk effectively.
- Deal with daily infrastructure maintenance and promptly receiving correspondence from the company.
- In charge of cleaning and inspecting the cars in the exhibit hall every day.
- In charge of planning and carrying out the business's daily operations and enhancing the brand's reputation.
- Take part in the planning and welcoming of customer visits for the company.
- Manage everyday administrative tasks and those delegated to you by leaders.
Front Desk Executive Skills:
- Fluency in Dutch and English language.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- A great communicator who can think on their feet, remaining organised and in control under pressure.
- Previous experience as a receptionist/administrator preferred.
- Understanding of Dutch local traffic law and routine workflow preferred.