- Lead plan and execute the gallery’s exhibitions.
- Communicate with different departments and colleagues from the New York Gallery space.
- Act as a main point of contact for the LA gallery in terms of any logistical viewings with clients.
- Oversee logistics for client viewings, ensuring smooth operations.
- Provide oversight of shipping schedules to align with exhibition requirements.
- Manage artwork processing, including condition reporting and cataloguing.
- Collaborate on the Technical budget for the LA gallery with the Head of Operations.
- Maintain and keep up to date with processes and standards across global operational colleagues worldwide.
- Demonstrate dynamism, quick problem-solving, and effective stakeholder management.
- Evaluate and enhance operational support strategies for the Gallery’s revenue streams.
- Collaborate on timely artwork shipments to clients with the New York-based team.
- Oversee building maintenance responsibilities for health, safety, and security.
- Support Art Fair team when it comes to LA Art Fairs.
- Prior operations management experience in the Fine Art sector.
- As the Operations Manager, you'll be instrumental in ensuring operational excellence and the success of the Gallery in Los Angeles.
- This dynamic role demands strong project management, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both the internal divisions of the company as well as third parties.