- Attending various art fairs to represent the gallery and their roster of emerging artists.
- Promoting and selling their artwork within the gallery and at exhibitions and events.
- Providing exceptional customer service, communicating effectively to secure sales and foster client accounts.
- Utilising the gallery database to expand, maintain and develop client relationships, with a focus on their longevity and stability.
- Deal with customer requests and queries on-site, effectively and efficiently.
- Help arrange, coordinate, and promote the brand, as well as upcoming artist events at the gallery.
- Curating various art collections for clients, internationally and domestically, as well as arranging commissions and leading the development process.
- Dedication and drive to sell art, with a proven track record of sales within a Gallery, Auction House or Art Consultancy, ideally within the primary market.
- Experience in customer-facing roles.
- Adaptability, openness and quick learning.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the role and company.
- Great skills in communication.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you or you know just the right person, get in touch!