A new opportunity is available a Global Account Manager in the UAE for a leading Corporate Housing provider.
This position has the opportunity to work remotely from a home office, furniture and equipment will be provided.
The main responsibility is to provide customer service support and client account management, providing advice on all related housing and accommodation queries.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Identify best matching rental housing options available and confirm availabilities, amenities, packages, and pricing
- Receive and respond to client requests (primarily across the Middle East & Europe)
- Create client proposals for each inquiry ensuring understanding of the clients housing needs and requirements
- Manage, support and lead a small team remotely with day-to-day tasks and monthly KPI’s.
- Improving processes and services where needed and adapting to changes required by the client effectively.
- Build relationships with client HRBP’s and high-level management.
- Provide your team regular trainings on processes and service step to improve service levels.
- Manage team vacation days to ensure sufficient handovers are provided and the team can manage the respective workload.
- Create and remit all required accommodation booking documentation to the company’s operations and accounts department
- Conduct guest touch-point calls and/or emails to ensure a positive guest experience
- Provide bi-monthly reports on services, updates and issues to Director of Global Accounts.
- Ensure your team is consistently kept updated on service levels, new processes and reporting to avoid any backlog.
- Participate in after-hours maintenance emergency “on-call” rotation
- Assist with customer service related calls and/or emails and resolve any issues reported in an immediate and timely manner
- Participate in special business projects as required
- 5 + years’ experience serving as a destination services, relocation or property/real estate agent
- University degree is preferred but not essential
- Government relationship experience would be advantageous
- High degree of self-discipline and accountability to excel while working from home
- Exceptional analytical skills and highly organized
- Excellent telephone skills and manner with the ability to interact, in a friendly and professional manner
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to thrive in an ultra fast-paced environment
- Good IT skills; Microsoft word, Excel, and PowerPoint