A new and exciting position has become available with our client, a Business Consulting and Financial Services organisation who are looking to recruit a Global Mobility Associate to join their office in Tokyo.
- This is a hybrid role working 2-3 days a week in the office.
- Fluent or business level Japanese is essential.
As part of a client team, you will provide Global Mobility compliance and consulting services to individuals and their corporate employers as follows:
- Tax Solutions
- Immigration Services
- Compensation and Rewards
- Dynamic work strategy and services
Staff responsibilities and duties include:
- Coordination of assignees' global personal tax compliance (expatriate compliance services, Japanese nationals, foreign assignment services)
- Providing Japanese and US income tax services
- Expatriate HR policy development
- International payroll administration, compensation & benefit consulting
- Managing personal wealth integrated with overall tax planning, including investment planning, retirement, and estate planning.
- Providing tailored immigration solutions
- 3+ years of experience in a related field, such as internal HR operations as part of a Global Mobility team in the relocation industry.
- Engaged in obtaining work visas and intermediary work for foreign clients.
- Having engaged in and engaged in support work for acquiring work visas for foreign countries for overseas expatriates.
- Being a self-starter with an open mind to new challenges
- To have a desire to contribute to the globalization of human resources of Japanese companies.
- English proficiency above business level welcome