They are seeking an experienced professional to join their Singapore based office.
- Adheres to all aspects of the assignment process.
- Manages all activities, including those performed by third party suppliers related to the transfer process, the on-going assignment and repatriation where appropriate.
- Carries out the pre assignment briefing and orientation of the assignee on the client’s policy, including compensation details where applicable Provides continuing advice and support to both client and assignees, maintaining regular contact throughout the assignment.
- Produces cost projections and calculates assignment compensation Manages the payments related to the assignment including payroll instructions, expenses and invoices.
- Updates the client database and provides the required data for the production of status reports. Initiates assignee surveys.
- Participates as required in special projects to develop value. Undertakes other tasks as required
- Strong background in Global Mobility either inhouse or within the Relocation industry
- Work well under pressure with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient using Microsoft Office and web-based software
- Prior customer service experience is highly desirable
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask