Alchemy is partnering with a global mobility and relocation provider in their search for an experienced Global Mobility Consultant to join their Assignment Management department.
The Global Mobility Consultant will be responsible for ensuring excellent international assignment service delivery to corporate clients and their employees. You will manage the end-to-end mobility and relocation process, including advisory services, compliance, and program management.
- Serve as the direct point of contact with the client and the relocating assignee for Assignment Management services
- Coordinate end-to-end global mobility services for clients relocating employees
- Provide a high level of customer service throughout the relocation process, ensuring client satisfaction
- Ensuring you have an excellent understanding of client relocation policies and procedures
- Creating international assignment letters based on the client relocation policy
- Support vendor management of third-party service providers for immigration and taxation
- Using the global mobility technology to record data, create reporting, and manage assignments
- Delivering guidance and advice to relocating employees ensuring they fully understand the policy
- Managing the complete international assignment cycle with corporate assignees including; conducting assignee briefing calls, delivering mobility process advice, household goods shipping coordination, initiating relocation and destination services
- Responsibility for managing a high assignee caseload, ensuring data is recorded correctly
- Co-ordinating third-party vendors ensuring services are booked, managed, and delivered as required
- Developing lasting relationships with both the client and the relocating assignee during the mobility phase
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working in the Global Mobility, HR, and Relocation service dealing with International Assignments
- Experience coordinating the entire international assignment process; mobility policy management, household goods shipping (multi-modal), destination services, etc.
- Knowledge of cross-border relocations and global mobility processes such as immigration, and social security would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong client services and relationship-building skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong IT skills using MS Office