Our client is currently hiring a Global Mobility Relocation Consultant to join the UK global relocation team.
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry-leading international mobility provider!
The Global Mobility Relocation Consultant will manage the relocation process for international assignees from start to finish, providing excellent client service support whilst serving as a subject matter expert.
International relocation and/or international assignment services experience is essential.
This role offers 4 days remote (work from home) and 1 day in the office per week.
Responsibilities of the Global Mobility Relocation Consultant role include:
- Work as the main point of contact for global mobility services for clients and assignees
- Providing day to day support, coordination and case management for assignees and their families
- Coordinating end-to-end global mobility including; immigration, social security, payroll amongst other relocation activities
- Deliver relocation policy briefings, always ensuring a full understanding of the global mobility process is achieved
- Conduct a needs analysis to establish assignee's specific requirements and locational needs prior to relocation
- Manage a caseload of assignees ensuring a high level of service satisfaction
- Handle any issues that arise during the relocation process
- Act as the direct liaison between internal HR, global mobility departments and the relocation services team
- Arrange supplier services such as destination services (home and school search), household goods moving, immigration, expatriate tax, cultural training etc.
- Engage with and support on-going client assignment management needs
Work experience and skills required:
- Must have a passion for working with people
- Cultural awareness
- Great organisation and case management skills
- Desire to solve problems and provide support to assignees
- Able to communicate and develop relationships with professionals at all levels
- Prior Global Mobility and Relocation work experience is essential
- Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) certification (preferred but not essential)
- Multilingual (preferred but not essential)