Our client, a global moving and relocation services company is looking for a Global Move Consultant to join their team in Brussels.
- Manage the household good moving process for clients from start to finish.
- Act as a point of contact for clients and third parties throughout the moving process.
- Manage KPI and objectives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients throughout the move process.
- Ensure completion of all financial components of the CRM system throughout each stage of the moving process.
- Using your knowledge to seek the best rates and services from suppliers.
- Create financial reports including invoice summary, revenue margin, credit note analysis and missing data.
- Updating all systems and records as and when required.
- Liaise with suppliers, building effective relationships to ensure best possible costs.
- Provide a high-level service throughout the household good moving process meeting expectations.
- Main point of contact for any escalations, resolving as required.
- Adhere to company policies and ensures compliance.
- Maximise profitability while maintaining service standards.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in International Relocation and/or International Household Goods Moving is preferred.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to provide solutions.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience working in a fast paced high pressured environment.
- Fluency in Dutch, English & French is highly preferable.