This is a 3 year fixed term role with the opportunity for further progression within the company after the project has been completed.
- As part of our global cloud-based ERP implementation program, you will oversee the planning and implementation of the WMS (Warehouse Management System) and GS1 data code functionality at our key manufacturing sites to enhance operational effectiveness and customer experience.
- In order to successfully provide a warehouse management system solution from design to handover, you will serve as the global process owner, collaborating with the ERP project manager, the vendor, and local representatives in each site.
- You will be assisting business operations while ensuring that all sites' WMS and GS1 processes have been correctly established, configured, and tested, and that process users have received the necessary training.
- The position will be for the anticipated three-year deployment period, but there will be opportunities to shine and possibly advance to other positions within the company.
- Previous project management experience is essential.
- Experience working within a large manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of WMS and GS1 system implementation.
- Ability to collaborate and network.
- Strong communication skills.