Our client a well established moving specialist based in the Washington DC area is seeking Government Services Move/Relocation Coordinator to join them.
- Coordination of origin and/or destination household goods relocation services performed for U.S. Department of State, ITGBL, national accounts, and other clients and agencies.
- Monitoring of moves and maintaining direct contact with customers from the initiation of the order to its successful completion at the time of delivery.
- Prepare the origin and destination paperwork to facilitate packing, loading and delivery services for all accounts.
- Take responsibility for any problems and resolving to the customers satisfaction.
- Reviewing final rates for each shipment and confirming approvals for any services not included in the service description.
- Maintaining and updating the CRM system.
- Previous experience in coordination of government, DOS and ITGBL moves.
- Fantastic customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Exceptional IT & communication skills.
If you wish to apply, please contact Alchemy Today!