- Work with other Guest Service Managers to create, maintain, and deliver guest services monthly report to management.
- Adopt the internal communication program used to create open liaison with hospitality guests.
- Assist Account Managers with any general tasks (such as hotel searches and accommodation bookings).
- Resolve reported client and guest maintenance and/or service issues as required.
- Identify areas for process improvement, develop and share ideas for all stakeholders and implement new ideas.
- Send out accommodation extension requests and move out instructions.
- Upload new property information (descriptions and photos) to the internal database upon request from the Account Managers.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Excellent customer services skills with the ability to problem-solve.
- Guest Services experience is preferred.
- Working hours are 4 on / 4 off 9pm – 6am
- A positive and professional attitude with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely via both email and phone
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent IT skills across MS suite including Word and Excel
- Broad vocabulary within excellent written and spoken English