- Using layout plans, blueprints and other drawings to specify work operations.
- Moving and installing/ uninstalling heavy duty machinery and equipment on client sites and in the company’s own warehouse.
- Using tools to disassemble/reassemble machinery as well as direct workers involved in hoisting and general heavy machinery operations.
- Prepare rigging equipment as well as ensure equipment is maintained and kept in good condition.
- Closely inspect rigging to check machinery is safely installed before use.
- Upholding safety and compliance at all times and ensuring that lift plans are strictly adhered to.
- Basic understanding of standards related to heavy lifting.
- Strong knowledge of forklifts, heavy machinery and rigging equipment.
- Preferably with one year or more of commercial driving experience and a valid CDL Class A/B licence.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- The ability to read and comprehend detailed lift plans.
- Knowledge of current health and safety regulations.
- Team working ability.
- Capable of remaining composed under pressure.
- A questioning and investigative mentality.
Contact Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today for further details.