This role will be based in London and offers hybrid working with 2 days a week in the office.
As Household Goods (HHG) Moving Sales Coordinator, you will ensure all HHG moving enquiries are dealt with in an efficient, friendly manner and that bookings are secured.
Responsibilities of the Household Goods Moving Sales Coordinator:
- Weekly reporting of sales pipeline and sales target information to management.
- Reaching and overachieving moving sales targets.
- Working to ensure profitability for the business.
- Receiving HHG moving enquiries.
- Coordinating with shippers and booking in surveys.
- Providing quotes, following up with moving clients and re-quoting if needed.
- Booking in HHG moves and providing a seamless handover to the moving operations team.
- Increasing the moving booking ratio.
- Updating the CRM in a timely manner.
- This list is not exhaustive and there may be other duties as required by the company.
Requirements of the Household Goods Moving Sales Coordinator:
- At least 2 years of experience working within HHG moving operations.
- Strong knowledge of International HHG moving costings.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to confidently resolve any issues.
- Self-motivated and passionate about achieving sales.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.