We are working a with a global leading organisation who are seeking a HR Coordinator to join the dynamic team based in Singapore.
- Create all administrative documentation, both internal and external.
- Consult with the departments and work closely with the Organization Design Team to revise any job descriptions and organisational charts as appropriate.
- Assist staff with any regulations and practises that may be pertinent to HR Administration concerns.
- Help with hiring/firing procedures and other personnel change processes
- Regularly report the regional HR partner or manager on station activity, updates, and/or changes.
- Assist with the organisation of timesheets and vacation control on the stations as well as the gathering of payroll and benefit data (Payroll experience not necessary as we engaged in 3rd party payroll vendor)
- Assists line managers in all facets of escalated Employee Relations matters where face-to-face assistance is necessary, such as misconduct, grievances, etc.
- Add the data for the employees to Oracle.
- Keep station personnel files up to date.
- Minimum degree or diploma ideally within HR or a related field but not essential
- At least 3–4 years of experience in the field (HR Administration)
- Ideally in the aviation or hospitality sectors
- Regional exposure and experience supporting global workforce