We are partnering with a global logistics company who are seeking a Human Resources Manager to join their team based in Los Angeles, CA.
This role will oversee the Human Resources (HR) department, including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Partner with the leadership team to execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy, including recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manage the talent acquisition process, including recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits and research competitive base and incentive pay programs to attract and retain top talent.
- Develop learning and development programs that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintain compliance with employment laws and regulations and review policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Stay updated on trends, best practices, and regulatory changes in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- 10 years of experience as an HR Manager or similar role in the U.S. logistics industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.