This role is newly created and will come with the opportunity to help shape and mould the service delivery and operational structure of the APAC region, working closely with the EMEA & US leads. Please note, the Head of APAC Operations position will require travel up to 40% of the time across the region.
- Strong operational and service delivery management skills at a high level across APAC.
- Experience leading teams across APAC, having responsibility for high level employees and their respective populations.
- The ability to work with and communicate with business leaders.
- Experience leading a rapidly growing APAC wide team - in terms of staff numbers the staff levels in APAC are likely to at least double by end of 2024.
- Fluency in English, Mandarin & Cantonese.
- Take ownership for the regional service delivery, ensuring that APAC follow the global service delivery policies and procedures, to enable maximum revenue generation & high-level service delivery.
- Ensuring that service delivery remains compliant at a local and regional level, keeping this in mind when undergoing service delivery transformation projects.
- Support the Country Managers, enabling them to excel in their roles by providing support and guidance when needed, addressing any concerns regarding service delivery within their teams, ensuring they are aware of all targets, service standards, policies, processes and procedures.
- Streamline all policies, processes and procedures, relating to service delivery & automation, without compromising on revenue generation. Once these are in place, ensure a successful rollout across the APAC region, clearly communicating with the teams to make sure service delivery models are fully understood and adhered to, building a culture of accountability within the teams.
- Ensure the teams work in a customer focussed way, by ensuring that any services delivery issues are resolved quickly and efficiently, and that client satisfaction feedback is monitored, and processes are amended accordingly as required.
- Assess ways of breaking into and building business in emerging markets at a strategic level, planning ahead and forecasting future business demand within growing markets.
- Actively support further learning, training, development & performance management within the teams, working closely with team managers to identify areas for improvement.
- Build a collaborative, supportive, engaged & successful environment within the local teams to ensure staff retention & development as well as attract new employees. Ensuring that hard work and achievements are recognised & rewarded.