We are partnering with an exciting and market leading global organisation who have created a new position for a Head of Social Media.
This individual will be responsible for the development and implementation of the companies Global Social Media strategy, in alignment with the business KPIs.
- Develop and implement the social media strategy to meet defined business goals for the airline, determining the level of investment and recommended choice of channels/segmentation
- Work with platform owners to use the new technologies, tactics and methods to ensure that the organisation is leading social media globally.
- Oversee and manage the Social Media team, channel managers, and ensure a close working relationship with the relevant stakeholders across the business.
- Develop a Global influencers relationship strategy
- Advising and consulting the entire Group on Social Media.
- Set and execute a paid media strategy aligned with business goals
- Create and maintain a good relationship with global media partners, influencers and online portals to generate an online engagement.
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- Minimum 8 years of job-related experience.
- Managerial skills - Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Ability to train and develop subordinate's skills.
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members.