Alchemy have a new opportunity available to join our client a Global Relocation and Moving company in Houston, Texas.
Our client is looking for an experienced International Relocation, Household Goods Move Coordinator.
After completion of probation, this position offers hybrid working with 1 day per week in the office and 4 days remote working from home.
Key duties of the Household Goods Move Coordinator:
- Fully coordinating global household good moving and relocation services for corporate clients
- Managing the door to door shipping of relocating assignees personal effects
- Overseeing a caseload of assignee’s during their international relocation
- Liaising with clients, shipping and freight forwarding companies and relocation DSP vendors
- Ensuring international shipping customs requirements and restrictions are adhered to
- Maintaining regular communication with clients and assignees regarding the status of their household goods shipment departure and arrival
- Deliver a high level of customer service support at all times
Key skills and experience:
- Must have experience managing international household goods moving, shipping and relocation processes
- Previous experience handling Import & Export shipments via Air, Road & Sea Freight
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of international relocations and moving
- High levels of customer service and communication skills