Working Hours: This role will work 11am-7.30pm when working the US market and 9am-5.30pm when working European market.
The ideal applicant will have Fluency in French, will have some knowledge of the household goods moving sector, and will be willing to learn Video Surveying. Our client is also open to those willing to learn these skills.
Scope of role:
- Working in a hybrid environment.
- Conducting pre-move surveys via video surveying.
- Liaising with customers regarding their moving and relocation needs.
- Supporting the household goods moving process, dealing with both European and US market.
- Understanding customer household good moving requirements.
- Conducting pre-move surveys via video surveys.
- Presenting move quotations to customers.
- Advising the customers on the moving and relocation process.
- Ensuring customers are aware of customs and shipping requirements, insurance, and other relocation services.
- Maintaining customer records.
- Meeting sales objectives by successfully booking moves.
- Fostering strong relationships with customers, selling and recommending services to best meet their requirements.
- Using negotiation to close quotes and book business in a competitive market.
- Partnering with internal operations and sales surveying teams to discuss, recommend and ensure best service delivery of moves.
Requirements of the Video Surveyor role:
- Ideally some knowledge and experience working in the moving and/or relocation industry is preferred.
- Fluency in French is highly preferred.
- Engaging personality and willingness to learn.
- Able to meet business deadlines.
- Great customer service skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A team player.
- Competent IT skills with Microsoft Office.