You will be integral part of the sales team and will be responsible for handling Households Goods Moving enquiries and securing the bookings.
- Receive the first HHG enquiries, and deal with them appropriately.
- To completely grasp the needs of the clients.
- Attend client meetings, and events.
- Create quotations and follow them up.
- Ensure all necessary data is accurately inputted onto systems.
- Prepare documents and files in advance for each stage of the moving process.
- Maintain records of sales pipeline and provide this information to the Sales Director.
- Experience working within the Household Goods Moving or Relocation Services industry.
- Strong industry knowledge.
- Strong creativity and experimentation abilities.
- The capacity to display a customer-focused approach to problem solving and resolution skills.
- A transaction-based sales strategy.
- Self-assurance, passion, and a strong commitment to the position and the business.
- Strong prioritisation, administration, coordination, and communication skills.
- A sales-focused strategy that may turn inquiries into confirmed reservations.
- Must be adaptable.