You will be integral part of the Sales Team, and will be responsible for handling Relocation and Moving enquiries, and securing the bookings.
- Receive the first HHG enquiries, and deal with them appropriately.
- To completely grasp the needs of the clients.
- Attend client meetings, and events.
- Create quotations, and follow them up.
- Ensure all necessary data is inputted onto systems, and is done so accurately.
- Prepare documents and files in advance for each stage of the Relocation process.
- Maintain records of sales pipelines, and provide this information to the Sales Director.
- Experience working within the Household Goods moving or Relocation Services industry.
- The capacity to display a customer-focused approach to problem solving and resolution skills.
- A transaction-based sales strategy.
- Self-assurance, passion, and a strong commitment to the position and the business.
If this is of interest to you please reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!