We are actively seeking an experienced Immigration Consultant to join our client in France.
The successful immigration consultant will work with corporate clients to manage their immigration cases from start to finish.
- The Immigration Consultant's responsibilities include handling both inbound and outbound immigration services.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for all immigration-related issues.
- From start to finish, manage the visa and immigration application process.
- Handle both inbound and outbound long and short-term immigration.
- Assistance with corporate and independent clients' mobility and immigration requirements.
- Update clients about their expectations, costs, timelines, and service options.
- Ascertain that invoicing and reporting is complete, and approve supplier invoices.
- Keep track of client and assignee files.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3 years or more of visa and immigration experience is preferred.
- Good understanding of French inbound immigration law and regulations.
- Experience managing immigration cases.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of managing multiple projects at the same time while providing excellent service.
- Knowledge of European Immigration Law would be advantageous, but not required.
- Understanding of immigration regulations and ability to ensure compliance.
- Fluency in English and French is required.
- A bachelor's degree is preferable.