An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Immigration Consultant to join our client’s immigration services team in Hong Kong.
The Immigration Consultant will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Handle clients’ immigration applications (but not limited to Hong Kong) and to maintain business standards to meet SLA’s and KPIs
- Liaise with both assignees and corporate clients to support each application.
- Acting as the main point of contact for corporate clients requiring immigration services. Ensure the whole application process is goes smoothly.
- Staying up to date on changes and revisions to local immigration legislation and communicating these changes internally and to clients
- Communicate with different Immigration department to ensure all applications are closely follow up and kept the clients updated on their application
- Keep prompt track on the expiration of all visas for assignees of dependable corporate clients. Guarantee that all expirations are routinely followed up on with corporate clients and assignees, and that extensions are filed as needed to ensure immigration compliance at all times.
- Handle Client escalations and queries (but not limited to Hong Kong) in a professional manner
- Advise clients regarding expectations, expenses, timelines, and service options
- Updating internal systems and tracking records as each case nears completion and ensuring complete data integrity for immigration casework
- Ensure invoicing and reporting is complete and approve supplier invoices
Skills requirement for Immigration Consultant but not limited to:
- 3 -4 years of immigration experience in a similar position or equivalent customer experience
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to manage multiple projects at once, ensuring excellent service
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Awareness of and sensitivity to culture.
- Can-do attitude, ability to work independently and attention to details
- Ideally, a degree holder or Diploma in relevant study