Our client is a leading provider of Immigration services, and we are partnering with them in their search for an Immigration Manager.
As Immigration Manager, you will oversee a team who advise and assist clients with immigration matters in compliance with best practices. You will deliver business solutions that benefit the client and the team, have a thorough understanding of immigration law and procedure, and maintain up to date connections within the immigration community.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus a bonus scheme and hybrid working environment (at least one day per week in the office)
- Manage a group of immigration consultants, ensuring that caseloads are balanced for amount and complexity.
- Provide guidance on technical and challenging issues and mentor the team through the immigration process.
- Support and encourage consultants to handle client demands and caseloads.
- Hold meetings with clients, local government representatives, and outside suppliers to support the CRM team and consultants when needed.
- Manage high-profile clients and/or complicated situations directly and deal with client escalations.
- Create and review case process flows as necessary, assess and enhance procedures, and mentor the group to follow suit.
- Keep an eye on casework quality assurance.
- Call frequent team meetings to discuss updates and other matters that are important to the team and to facilitate two-way communication.
- Engage in the recruiting and selection process for team members.
- In charge of the onboarding process, making sure the team is fully trained in areas other than immigration law, such as communication techniques, and that each team member has a development plan, and serving as a mentor or consultant to the team.
- Complete team member performance assessments and evaluations.
- Keep a tight working connection with the leadership, making sure that they are informed about things like trends and escalations, case data that is currently available, team accomplishments, consultant resourcing, etc.
- Attend regular meetings with colleagues, managers, and directors from different offices and regions to discuss process improvements, take part in audits, and discuss other operations-related issues as needed.
- Help with new account setup and transition, as well as RFPs (Requests for Proposals).
- Make sure the team bills clients on time and accurately.
- As needed, make travel arrangements, visit clients, and provide representation for the company.
- Uphold stringent confidentiality policies for clients, making sure that documents are handled securely and that all other data, including personally identifiable information (PII), is protected.
- Comply strictly with all laws, rules, and corporate policies when doing any work.
- Keep up with the latest regulations and best practises in the sector around immigration.
- Work on new business initiatives and provide support to the larger management team.
- Help provide coverage for team members and other team managers when they are out of office.
- Where necessary, participate in external training and then conduct internal training sessions.
- Responsible for the team's overall performance.
- Deliver first-rate customer service (in compliance with service levels specified by the organisation or the individual client) providing prompt, thorough, and correct guidance in addition to promptly answering calls and emails.
- Oversee the inquiry mailbox.
- Inform customers of any modifications to laws, rules, or processes that might have an impact on their applications.
- Assume accountability for offering compliance support to both new and current accounts, participating in and directing compliance audits and meetings, examining follow-up reports, providing training, and communicating with important accounts to guarantee that recommendations are implemented on time
- Degree holder (preferably in Law).
- 6 or more years of Immigration experience.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is essential.
- Excellent leadership and communication abilities.
- Demonstrable record of successfully managing an immigration team.
- Established in the immigration sector.
- Creative problem solving with a focus on client service.
- Ability to consistently deliver results.