We are working with a Logistics company seeking a Sea Freight Import Coordinator to join their expanding team in London.
The company offer 3 days a week in the office and 2 days working from home
- Coordinating import sea freight shipments for clients from point of origin to point of delivery (FCLs and LCLs)
- Coordinating with clients, partners abroad, and suppliers to arrange quick cargo dispatch
- Utilising the CargoWise system to create and manage shipments in accordance with predetermined KPIs.
- Ensuring that all documents and customs clearance information are received and updated on time
- Maintaining data quality in CargoWise with a focus on providing clients with accurate data within our cutting-edge visibility platform
- Organizing import customs clearance in accordance with the company AEO procedures
- Actively coordinating and planning delivery in accordance with client needs
- Resolving and escalating any problems with product arrival that can affect customer deliveries.
- Making sure customers are served in accordance with their SOPs (SOP)
- Import sea freight experience
- Experience working within freight forwarding
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of customs procedures
- Able to prioritise workloads
The company offer a hybrid working model, great remuneration package and excellent staff loyalty schemes.