- Analysing incoming tickets including Service requests, NSSR, Incidents and Defects.
- Provide L3 with all required information for incidents eg. Prepare step to reproduce for L3.
- Analysing small NSSR regarding implementation effort.
- Provide workaround for the end user.
- Gathering of non-functional requirements from various stakeholders including business and operations teams.
- Able to work under time pressure and to manage the priorities in a complex project setup.
- Work with development, data and process analysts and delivery teams to implement the agreed solution.
- Analyse of Logs.
- Analysis of Incidents & NSSRs (RfE).
- Have experience of analysing and delivering a system integration solution to a core business system deployed in a large size company.
- Be able to write high quality requirement documents, mapping documents, test plans, project plans, user guides, highlight reports and release notes.
- Be able to guide the development team, at a detailed level, on the functionality that needs to be developed and any changes / corrections that need to be made during the development lifecycle.
- ACCP Certificate