Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Respond to phone and email requests for removals information from prospective and current clients.
- Follow up on incoming leads with the goal of turning them into fresh business contracts.
- Obtain the information required regarding the client's demands and record it as necessary.
- Bookings are being received for surveys and moving dates.
- Promote upselling and other services you think the client will find useful.
- Achieve a satisfying client experience.
- Find and cultivate leads for corporate removal.
- Create the necessary sales lead tracking reports.
- Achieve and surpass monthly sales targets.
- Maintain improvement through feedback.
- Assistance with resolving client inquiries.
- Other irregular administrative duties.
- It is necessary to have prior removals industry experience.
- A skilled salesperson by nature.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An excellent multitasker.
- Strong communicator (written and verbal).
- Excellent Microsoft Office IT skills
- Cheerful and friendly.
- Very organized with a strong sense of priorities.
If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions.