Have you focused on policy counselling; tax equalisations; immigration guidance; and payroll solutions?
Do you have experience setting realistic expectations in terms of costing and timescale to corporate clients?
Are you looking to work remotely?
If the answer is yes, read on!
We have an exciting implant role available for a talented Global Mobility & International Assignment Management professional. You will provide support and guidance on all International Mobility matters to the client, ensuring that they receive a high level of service delivery throughout.
- Managing end-to-end Global Mobility processes for the corporate client
- Providing expert advice and guidance to key decision makers on all International Assignment matters such as Payroll; Immigration; Tax; Balance Sheets; Cost Projections; & Policy Selection
- Clearly set & manage expectations throughout the process, working closely with key decision makers and stakeholders within the business
- Conduct pre-assignment briefings & generate assignment initiation letters
- Ensure all required information is accurately gathered in order to successfully initiate International Mobility processes
- Proactively problem solve; overcoming any obstacles as they arise by formulating a clear plan of action
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the key stakeholder and decision makers, guiding them through the mobility process and help to influence their decision making when required
- Extensive client facing experience
- Previous Global Mobility experience; ideally 10+ years
- Strong Tax, Payroll, Immigration and Costing knowledge
- Excellent relationship management skills; with the ability to push back when required
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to successfully navigate any issues