You will be responsible for researching and assigning repair firms, and processing client claims for payment.
- Examining and approving insurance claims.
- Meeting with clients in person to go over the claim-filing process.
- Processing claim liabilities by locating repair companies, allocating them, and submitting them to the accounts department for payment.
- Updating departmental supervisors and clients on the status of claims.
- Adhering to job procedures and expediting processes promptly.
- Complying with written and verbal directions from a manager or senior claims administrator.
- Regularly checking work for accuracy, neatness, and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Asking the client, sales representative, and coordinators for information relevant to claims processing so that the claim can be processed quickly and effectively.
- Providing management with status and statistical reports as needed or required.
- Correcting mistakes and complaints.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Previous experience dealing with International Claims.
- Experience within the moving industry is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills.
- Mathematical abilities.
- Effective reasoning abilities.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Alchemy today!