International Move Coordinator responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating corporate moves from all around the world especially during peak times.
- Dealing with import and exports.
- Liaising with a variety of different people both internally and externally.
- Client facing role, becoming a point of contact for multinational clients, moving staff and partners.
- Providing excellent customer service by ensuring all relevant parties are kept up to date with information required.
- Able to coordinate moves from start to finish with a full knowledge and understanding of the entire process.
- Ad hoc administrative duties.
- Ideally 2 – 3 years of previous experience from a similar role.
- Organised and able to prioritise and delegate work as necessary.
- Proven time management skills.
- Technologically proficient and familiarity with MS office software.
- Friendly, approachable and able to communicate with various people at different seniority levels.
Sounds like something you’d be interested in hearing more about? Then please do not hesitate to contact us.