Alchemy is assisting a large Moving & Relocation company, that is seeking an International Move Coordinator to join their team based in Virginia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth operation of the Moving & Relocation department, offering excellent support to all parties involved throughout the moving process.
- Overseeing International moves from initial inquiry to the closing of the deal, providing International moving quotes to clients, and invoicing for all removals.
- Ensuring all files are compliant with company guidelines and standards.
- Entering data promptly and accurately into the company database system.
- Resolving complaints and potential issues quickly and effectively, liaising with other managers and departments when necessary.
- Actively seeking ways to improve service by asking questions and offering suggestions.
- Develop strong International working relationships within the team, with other departments, and with other relevant third parties (subcontractors, suppliers, etc.)
- Ensure all documentation is promptly received by relevant parties.
- Keeping all parties involved in the removals and moving process fully up to date on the progress at all times to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Previous experience working as an International Move Coordinator.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and adaptable attitude to work.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- High level of professionalism at all times.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy today!