Responsibilities of the International Move Manager will include:
- Knowledge of UK and international removals.
- Be in charge of delivering relocation services to the clients of the removal company.
- Arrange removal sales visits with the help of other internal departments.
- Managing current and future customer domestic and international removals and bookings.
- Assisting clients as they prepare for their move by acting as a point of contact.
- Assisting removal sales, operations, employees, agents, third parties, and customers who are moving.
- Dealing with third-parties to ensure that the best prices are negotiated to sustain profitability and competitiveness.
- Providing outstanding service in a timely manner.
- Expectations of customers are met and exceeded.
- Providing a high-quality, cost-effective, and timely removal service.
- Relocation and international move management are among the other responsibilities.
The ideal International Move Manager will:
- Have past experience working in the international removals industry.
- Excellent phone manners and customer-service skills.
- A motivated, enthusiastic, and optimistic attitude toward work and initiatives.
- Be a multitasking master.
- Have a pleasant and approachable demeanour.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Alchemy today.