Our client, a leading name in the moving industry based in NW London is seeking an experienced Move Coordinator who has 5+ years' experience dealing with international moves!
You’ll be a part of their busy team of removal experts providing valuable insights into the professional movement of household goods.
- Interacting with the team and ensuring a successful removal from start to finish.
- Creating accurate invoices after a completed removal.
- Working with relevant teams and coordinating moves smoothly and efficiently.
- Generating documentation where required to record removal jobs.
- Administrative tasks inputting customer information into company software.
- Arrange the use of third parties where necessary to coordinate successful moves.
- Producing necessary quotes, forecasting costs and writing removals reports.
- Communicating with customers all necessary information related to their removal, to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Maintain strong and professional relationships with clients/customers.
- Ensuring the company database is kept up to date with all relevant information.
- At least 5+ years of relevant removals experience – specifically household goods and international move coordination.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Highly self-motivated and organised
- Punctual with excellent time management skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy today!