An experienced International Relocation Consultant professional is needed to join our clients Relocation team in their London based operation. Previous experience working for a relocation company handling Global Relocation and Destination Services is essential.
You will successfully manage the International Relocation cycle whilst ensuring high levels of service delivery for international and domestic relocations. This role will provide support, advice and information to corporate clients and assignees. You will be required to ensure that all internal departments, agents, and vendors are adhering to client requirements and company standards.
Hybrid working structure available (currently 1 day a week in the office, subject to change).
This will involve:
- Managing Relocation and DSP services on behalf of corporate and private clients.
- Liaising with the client/assignee to ascertain requirements and ensuring proactive customer service
- Serving as a main point of contact for the relocating employee and their family throughout the coordination process, as well as corporate clients, domestic and international partners
- Providing a range of International Relocation and Destination Services
- Liaising with clients and assignees to arrange briefing calls to determine the relocation requirements
- Customising relocations to ensure you exceeding customer expectations
- Managing other relocation services such as home search, school search, settling in, orientation, furniture rental
- Following up on the quotations and process required documentation
- Focusing on case-by-case requirements, delivering full services that may include policy administration, expense reimbursement, household goods services, home finding etc.
- Effectively managing caseload to high service level and following up with customers
- Tenancy management, lease negotiation, dilapidations and handling expenses
- Supporting client presentations and meetings
- Previous experience working in the Relocation sector is essential, ideally working for an RMC
- Knowledgeable on the full Relocation process including Destination services etc.
- Excellent client/customer service skills
- Computer literacy with MS Office products, and ability to grasp proprietary software
- Team oriented mindset, with a strong sense of care and urgency
- Degree education preferred, but not essential as equivalent experience will be considered