An International Relocation Coordinator position is available to join our client's existing international and domestic household goods removal team based in Suffolk.
- Customers primary point of contact through their removals journey.
- Interacting and communicating effectively with their removal Customers, Operations, Partners, and Suppliers for the movement of goods within the UK and internationally removals.
- General administration includes data entry, filing, emailing, and coordination assistance, focusing on international aspects such as import/export/European, but may also include UK movements.
- Professionally following up on removal inquiries in a timely manner.
- Completing insurance forms, customs clearances, and international border control.
- Booking removal services entails calculating and preparing removal quotes as needed.
- Invoicing for work completed on time.
- Organizing pre-removal surveys with clients.
- Maintaining relationships and providing excellent customer service at all times during the removal process.
- Update the social media accounts of the removal company.
- Calculate volumes, quotes, and exchange rates to generate national and international removal quotations.
- Responding to removal client inquiries and complaints, as well as identifying areas for improvement.
- All systems and records are updated as needed.
- Profitability should be maximised while removal service standards should be maintained.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Working experience in household goods removals and logistics is preferred.
- A positive and personable demeanour, as well as strong problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent client and customer relationship skills, as well as the ability to confidently communicate with customers.
- Strong IT and MS Office experience with Outlook, Word, and Excel is required.
To apply, contact Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!