Responsibilities of the International Removal Sales Surveyor include:
- Carrying out timely and accurate surveys for prospective removals customers, providing quotes for a range of removals services provided by the business.
- Providing quotes to new and existing customers for removals services in line with company pricing guidelines.
- Regularly seeking opportunities to network with removal industry professionals to promote company services for international, domestic and corporate removals services.
- Keeping in touch with prospective removals clients in an attempt to convert enquiries and quotes into sales.
- Acting as a point of contact for removal customers to support their moving and relocation needs, answering enquiries and handling complaints related to the removals process in a timely manner.
- This list of duties is not exhaustive, and the removals International Sales Professional may be required to carry out other ad hoc duties as required.
The requirements for the International Removals Sales Surveyor:
- Prior sales experience within the removals sector.
- Confident in talking to new clients and turning enquiries and quotes into sales.
- Strong sales and business acumen.
- A dedicated, motivated sales professional.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Valid driving license .
- The client will take on either permanent residents or S Pass holders.
For more information about the Removal Sales Surveyor position, please submit your resume to Alchemy today.