currently seeking an experienced International Sales Estimator to join their team in Hampshire.
- Conduct physical and online surveys to gauge the quantity, scope, and makeup of the objects that need to be transported.
- Work together with clients to comprehend their individual relocation preferences and expectations.
- Offer removal service prices that are accurate and reasonable.
- Plan and arrange each removal project in cooperation with the operations staff.
- Make sure that the transportation of goods complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Respond quickly and professionally to client questions and concerns.
- Keep proper records of the questionnaires, quotes, and client correspondence.
- Continually enhance the level of customer satisfaction and service quality with the team.
Skills & Requirements:
- Prior experience in a similar capacity in the removal sector is strongly preferred.
- Solid understanding of relocation logistics, packing processes, and transportation restrictions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, as well as the ability to connect with clients.
- Detail-oriented and capable of estimating the scale of removal jobs.
- Excellent organisational abilities and the ability to multitask successfully.
- Knowledge of computer software for making quotes and keeping records.
- Valid driver's licence.
- Customer-focused and dedicated to providing high-quality service.
This is a not-to-be missed opportunity to develop your career with this industry-leading company. A highly competitive salary and benefits package, including commission and company car is on offer.
Please reach out to Alchemy today if this opportunity interests you.