Our client, a US Moving company, is seeking an International Sales Representative to join their successful team in San Francisco, CA.
This is a great chance to build on your existing sales skill set with a proven market leader.
- Giving estimates for the variety of moving services the business offers, as well as quickly and precisely surveying possible clients.
- Quoting both new and current clients on relocation services in compliance with the company's price guidelines.
- We frequently search for networking opportunities with experts in the moving industry in order to promote the company's moving and international relocation services.
- Attempting to convert inquiries for quotes and purchases into sales by staying in touch with prospective clients.
- Serving as a client's point of contact to help with their moving and relocation needs and swiftly handling inquiries and grievances regarding the process.
- It's possible that the international sales professional will also need to do other tasks.
Skills and requirements:
- Prior sales experience in the moving and relocation sector.
- Assured when interacting with potential customers and turning requests for quotes and information into sales.
- The capacity to respond to agent needs as needed.
- Strong sales and commercial acumen.
- A dedicated and motivated salesperson.
- Excellent communication and organizing abilities
- A high school diploma or its equivalent.
If this role is of interest to you, please get in touch with Alchemy today