Our client, a leading legal Immigration organisation with a global presence, now seeks to appoint a Junior Immigration Consultant to be based in their office in Hong Kong. No previous experience is necessary, so this role will suit a recent grad or someone with 1 year+ experience within the visa and immigration sector.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Advise foreign nationals and corporate clients regarding the visa application process for working within the United Kingdom.
- Manage the visa and immigration applications for foreign nationals to enter the United Kingdom to the appropriate British diplomatic posts.
- Regularly update the clients regarding the lasted government immigration legislation and UKVI policy and guidance changes.
- Understand the different visa requirements and processing times at relevant British Diplomatic Posts for the region.
- Ensure that office processes and Service Level Agreements are followed.
- Build and maintain excellent communication with international clients.
- Manage specific tasks or ad hoc projects as directed by the Team Lead.
- Provide training to new team members if needed.
- High level of spoken and written English
- Excellent Customer Service Skills with a strong work ethic
- Good oral and written communication skills and high levels of accuracy
- Good analytical and reasoning skills and a proactive approach to resolving problems
- Able to manage multiple tasks at once, ensuring excellent service
- A good team player, including providing assistance and support to team members
- Strong attention to detail