- Lead Python Developer with 10+ years’ experience.
- Design, build and maintain data processing pipelines.
- Define API's and micro services consumed by other applications/teams.
- Strong Python skills.
- Understanding databases, data warehouses, data lakes.
- Manage ETL and machine learning model deploy, monitor, maintain, and track model in production.
- Understand and Maintain ETL pipeline, tools and deploy and monitor jobs.
- Build, test and maintain tools, infrastructure to support Data science initiatives.
- Good communication and cross functional skills.
- Experience deploying machine learning models into production environment.
- Strong DevOps, Data Engineering skill and ML background.
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration (such as Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience with ML training/retraining, Model Registry, ML model performance measurement.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)