This is a great opportunity if you’re looking to step into the art industry or have a passion for the art and design field.
- Manage requested quotations from shippers.
- Raise shipping invoices.
- Monitor deliveries and schedule shipments.
- Dispatch, package and receive samples.
- Liaise with logistical service providers regarding purchase orders.
- Oversee packing lists, confirming with art technicians and managing the necessary associated paperwork.
- Pass over all certificates and documentation from export shipments to the Finance team.
- Attend meetings with manufacturing and sales teams weekly.
- Support art technician team meetings.
- Help organise installations and collections, following up for install instructions if they are lacking.
- Any other additional duties that may be required.
- Previous experience in a similar role beneficial.
- Strong organisation and time-keeping skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office programs – Excel is a must.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Keen willingness to learn more regarding logistics/shipping.