We are partnering with an international Logistics provider who are seeking a Logistics Coordinator to join their team based in Coventry.
The purpose of this role is to plan and manage logistics solutions throughout Europe and worldwide.
- Ensure best practices by collaborating closely with the team leader.
- Be well-versed on European driving laws, prohibitions, and potential effects on transportation planning.
- Inform the Team Leader of any transportation delays and problems you find and offer solutions to them so you can have productive conversations with the client.
- Closely collaborate with our supplier management team to identify any carrier coverage gaps and uphold stellar relationships with our carriers.
- Ascertain that carrier non-conformance's are noted and escalated in accordance with the established quality process.
- Experience in logistics would be ideal.
- It's beneficial to speak other languages.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work to time sensitive deadlines.