The Logistics Sales Account Executive will be responsible for the management of external and internal activities with the view to maintain profitable accounts and acquire new business. The Logistics Sales Account Executive will play a key part in the expansion of the business and its clientele portfolio.
The successful candidate will be an analytical thinker with technical logistics experience in particular, Air logistics, Express & quick turnaround Logistics & Secure Logistics. The ability to customise logistics solutions for individual clients and manage the full logistics service from start to finish is essential. You will also have a high level of business acumen and be an experienced negotiator.
Excellent communication skills with fluency in French and professional level English is required along with strong organisation skills and the ability to work under pressure.
Logistics Sales Account Executive Key Duties:
- Design tailored logistics services around clients’ requirements.
- Identify and qualify prospective leads and potential customers who would benefit from the company’s services.
- Establish and maintain multi-level business relationships.
- Respond to RFPs and Bid requests, ensuring principles are adhered to.
- Improve terms of agreement, and review client contracts as necessary.
- Manage all aspects of contractual maintenance (from legal to operational) with clientele.
- Work closely with the Accounts department to ensure accounts are settled.
- Respond to and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Determine sales strategies for the lines of business (D&J and Luxury).
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally have high value/luxury goods logistics experience, particularly in providing tailor-made logistics solutions in a niche market.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience.
- Experience in shipping/airside operations, import or export customs would be advantageous.
- Experienced at managing multiple business accounts and providing business development solutions.
- Demonstrated success of exceeding sales targets.
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft applications.