We are hiring for a Marketing Brand Manager!
Do you have experience within one or more of the following fields:
- Global Relocation & Global Mobility
- Household Goods Moving
- Logistics, Shipping and Transportation
- Global Travel & HR
Do you have strong B2B & B2C marketing, advertising, social media and brand identity experience?
Have you successfully partnered with BD professionals to help launch a business in new markets and locations?
If the answer to these questions are yes, please read on!
Our client is looking for a successful, creative, and hands-on Marketing Manager to join their team!
The role will be based between the Kent & London offices, with some opportunity to work from home for the right candidate.
The key objectives of the Marketing Manager role include:
- Successfully promoting the client’s brands, helping to increase visibility within their existing markets and locations
- Carry our social media and marketing tasks to ensure that the brand’s identity is well publicised within the industry both online, paper and in person
- Supporting the international expansion of the brands into new markets and locations
- Managing the advertising and marketing for the entire customer journey
- Increasing revenue and profitability by promoting the companies’ services both on and offline such as at industry events and through social media
- Evaluating existing brand, marketing and advertising strategies and adjusting and changes such as SEO/SEM to help maximise outreach
- Creating reports to monitor performance indicators and using this information to direct company focus on relevant areas
Key skills and attributes required for the Marketing Manager role:
- Previous software use of platforms such as Klaviyo/Mailchimp, Hubspot, Salesforce, Zoho, Brandwatch, Optimizely, and Google Analytics
- Ability to influence and work with key decision makers both internally and externally
- Passion for branding and marketing
- Able to people manage
- Able to quickly adapt to changes in market trends and optimise marketing campaigns accordingly
- Strong online marketing and social media experience
- Must be a "do-er" and hands-on
- Previous experience working for a global business would be advantageous
- Additional European languages, especially French would beneficial but is not essential