Our client is looking to hire a Marketing and Advertising Team Lead to join their team. The role will be split between the Kent & London offices, with the opportunity to utilise a hybrid work structure for the right candidate.
The main goal of the role will be to create, roll out and manage marketing & advertising strategies across global B2B and B2C markets to help support increased sales and profitability by targeting and onboarding new clients and developing existing accounts.
- Manage the group’s brands marketing campaigns as well as their web/social media platforms
- Generate weekly reporting covering KPIs/metrics, to help best target the campaigns moving forward such as focusing on client base, outreach and platforms used
- Work closely with business leaders to help increase the effectiveness of marketing strategies, presenting ideas surrounding how to increase customer retention, improving client relationships, and boosting visibility within the industry
- Focus on SEO/SEM improvements as well as covering content management & performance management across social media, digital and offline mediums such as email campaigns and LinkedIn advertising.
- Working with platforms such as Klaviyo/Mailchimp, Hubspot, Salesforce, Zoho, Brandwatch, Optimizely, and Google Analytics.
- Be adaptive to market changes and trends to help optimise the delivery of marketing and advertising campaigns
- Attend industry events to help generate marketing content
- Support the business development team in contacting, pitching, and onboarding new clients
- Strong marketing and advertising experience, alongside technology and data experience
- Successful business development experience from a marketing standpoint
- Previous experience within the international travel, moving, relocation, logistics and planning industries
- Ability to influence at all levels through a clear and convincing communication style and presentation abilities
- Experience working at a global business, helping them to expand into new markets and target new audiences and clients
- Experience working at a managerial level, whilst also still being “hands on”
- Proven ability to manage connections with key customers or clients
- Fluency in French would be advantageous