- Overseeing military moves and consumer shipments from initial inquiry to the closing of the deal, providing moving quotes to clients and invoicing for all moves and shipments.
- Ensuring all files are compliant with company guidelines and standards.
- Entering data promptly and accurately into the company database system.
- Resolving complaints and potential issues quickly and effectively, liaising with other managers and departments when necessary.
- Actively seeking ways to improve service by asking questions and offering suggestions.
- Develop strong working relationships within the team, with other departments, and other relevant third parties (subcontractors, suppliers etc.)
- Ensure all documentation is received by relevant parties in a prompt manner.
- Keeping all parties involved in the removals and moving process fully up to date of the progress at all times to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Previous experience of working as a Move Coordinator within the moving or shipping industry.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and adaptable attitude to work.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- High level of professionalism at all times.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook and Excel.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy today!