Our client is a large, international Moving and Relocation Company and they looking to recruit a Move Coordinator based at their Dallas location.
Responsibilities of the Move Coordinator:
- Receiving and registering orders for third-party services, installation or service changes.
- Maintaining current knowledge of contract carriage agreements and tariffs.
- Compiling contract forms, determining fees for requested moving services, and managing special requirements after gathering and reviewing all relevant information from the client.
- Collecting information from moving customers via telephone or face-to-face and supplying them with information regarding moving services.
- Maintaining up-to-date account profiles with applicable discounts and particular instructions that apply to each customer account.
- Tracking and coordinating shipments for driver placement, destination services, and claim follow-up, notifying dispatch and the driver of any shipment modifications.
- Coordinating follow-ups with moving customers to advise on how their move is going and to make sure they are happy with the service.
- Aiding with billing issues or moving service-related complaints, directing issues to the appropriate departments for investigation.
- Entering and amending data in ACT software.
- Other duties as required.
Requirements of the Move Coordinator:
- At least 1 year of Move Coordinator experience.
- Excellent computer and administration abilities.
- Good eye for detail and ability to work with numbers.
- Confident in communicating with people.
- Well organized.
Reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today to learn more about this excellent opportunity!