The chosen applicant will be in charge of making sure the moving department runs well and provide top-notch assistance to all parties during the relocation process.
- Managing domestic HHG moves, including moving quotations for clients and move-specific invoicing, from the point of inquiry to the completion of the transaction.
- Ensuring that every file complies with the policies and procedures of the organisation.
- Accurately and speedily entering data into the business database system.
- Promptly and efficiently handling complaints and any problems, communicating with other supervisors and departments as needed.
- Actively looking for ways to make the relocation service better by posing queries and making recommendations.
- Establish a solid working rapport with the moving crew, other departments, and any pertinent outside partners (suppliers, subcontractors, etc.).
- Make sure the appropriate people receive the paperwork as soon as possible.
- To guarantee client satisfaction, keep all parties engaged in the relocation process fully informed of developments at all times.
- Prior experience working in the moving and relocation sector.
- Superb attention to detail with a positive and flexible work attitude; and the capacity to perform well under pressure.
- A constant state of professionalism.
- Competent with Excel, Word, and Outlook.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy today!