Our client, a well-known company in the moving and relocation sector, is looking for an International Move Coordinator to work remotely based in Germany.
The chosen applicant will oversee the efficient running of the moving & relocation division and provide first-rate assistance to all parties during the relocation process.
- Processing moves from the start of the inquiry to the completion of the deal, offering moving rates to clients and invoicing for all removals.
- Making sure that every file complies with the policies and procedures of the firm.
- Accurately processing data into the business database system.
- Addressing grievances and any issues regarding the move in a timely and efficient manner, communicating with other supervisors and departments as needed.
- Proactively looking for ways to make services better by making ideas and posing queries.
- Create a strong working rapport between the team, other departments, and any external partners (suppliers, subcontractors, etc.).
- Ensure all documentation is promptly received by necessary stakeholders.
- To guarantee client satisfaction, keep all parties involved in the relocation and removal process always informed of developments.
- Prior experience working as an international move coordinator is required.
- Consistent attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and adaptive attitude to the job.
- Able to operate well under pressure.
- Extremely professional at all times.
- Knowledgeable in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today!